Bontrager Trip 300 Bike Computer
Take the guesswork out of your ride
Change the way you ride with the Trip 300. Knowing data like speed and cadence in real-time makes for more productive intervals and better recovery rides. Wirelessly position all the information you need for commuting, training or sport right at your fingertips.
The Trip 300 uses ANT+ wireless technology to sense everything from speed and distance, to cadence and heart rate. It will keep you on pace and riding your best.
- ANT+ enabled, 2.4 GHz digital signal
- Current, average and maximum speed, cadence and heart rate
- Trip distance, programmable odometer with auto start/stop and a 200-hour rollover
- Clock (12/24-hour) and total ride time with pacer and scan mode
- Includes a universal mount (adjustable handlebar mount available)
- Blendr compatible
- ANT+ sensors need to be purchased separately
Buy now, pay later with Learn More
Free shipping on this product to anywhere in Australia